Greenway Farms is a planned community that has a Homeowners Association (HOA) for repair and upkeep of recreational amenities such as swimming pools and tennis courts, as well as laying out rules and regulations established to protect the community’s standards and quality of life. This website contains HOA information, documents, and forms for community residents.
- SELLING YOUR HOME? Order a resale disclosure packet by going to www.amvirginia.com and link to CondoCerts.
- HOA APPROVAL GUIDELINES: Putting a playset in your backyard or painting your front door? Find out what changes need HOA approval. Paint Colors: Duron Curb Appeal is the approved color pallet. Available at Sherwin-Williams outlets.
- SPRING MAINTENANCE INSPECTIONS CHECK LIST:
Mildew and moss build up on siding or concrete
Torn or loose window screens
Missing roof shingles
Maintain grass, mulch beds, prune tree branches and bushes
Warped, missing or leaning fence boards
Conceal cable wires
Faded shutters and front door may need painted
Loose or missing porch railing post
Clean and seal fence and decks
- PAINT PALETTE: Duron Curb Appeal is the approved color palette. Available at Sherwin-Williams outlets. Color changes require prior approval. See Forms & Documents for additional information.
- SIGN REGULATIONS: The Board would like to allow residents to express their political views regarding the upcoming election while still trying to maintain the aesthetic appeal of the community. Political signs and flags may be displayed 60 days prior to the voting date of the election to which the sign relates.
- STREET TREE MAINTENANCE: Homeowners, did you know that your street trees and shrubs need to be maintained to allow for (7) feet clearance above the sidewalk for pedestrian passage, and (11) feet clearance above the street for street sweeper passage? In addition, tree limbs that are interfering with street lights must be removed. Residents can contact the Town of Leesburg to discuss getting help with cutting tree branches away from the sidewalks and street lights. The town will meet with the resident at no charge to cut back branches. Call 703-737-7071.